Welcome to Englewood, Florida, a Gulf-coast community of about 15 thousand people nestled between Manasota Key, Lemon Bay, and Gottfried Creek.
Our community lies within two counties–Sarasota County to the north and Charlotte County to the south. Those of us who live here believe we have the best of both worlds–access to many parks, conservation areas, two libraries and some pretty terrific beaches.
Here’s some organizations to help you get oriented:
- Englewood Chamber of Commerce
- Olde Englewood Village
- Englewood Community Events
- Charlotte County, Florida
- Sarasota County, Florida
- Elsie Quirk Library, Sarasota County
- Friends of Elsie Quirk Library, Sarasota County
- Englewood Public Library, Charlotte County
- Friends of Englewood Public Library, Charlotte County
- Englewood Edge Newspaper (online only)
- Englewood Sun Newspaper
- The Englewood Review (arts and events )
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune Newspaper